Re: Help with .server file

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 11:34:32AM +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> Its in nautilus/docs/nautilus-context-menus.txt in cvs. Apparently its
> not in the tarball... I'm adding it now.

http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/nautilus/docs/nautilus-context-menus.txt

I looked at that file before and I don't understand how it answers my
question. It doesn't say anything about how to make the menu item show up
for regular files but not for directories.

I am guessing that the bonobo:supported_uri_schemes attribute is how I can
do this, but I can't find any documentation on what the values for that
attribute can be.

Right now I am using

<oaf_attribute name="bonobo:supported_uri_schemes" type="stringv">
    <item value="file"/>
</oaf_attribute>

but my menu item is showing up for files and directories. Maybe that is a
bug? But I don't know since there is no documentation of what other possible
values can be for that attribute. The API manual basically says, "just put
file".

Or maybe this should be done using bonobo:supported_mime_types? Do
directories have a mime type?

--
Ryan Boder
http://www.bitwiser.org/icanoop