Re: Help with .server file

Em Seg, 2004-01-26 às 15:22, Ryan Boder escreveu:
On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 01:59:54PM -0200, Adriano Del Vigna de Almeida wrote:

I'm copying this to the nautilus list in case it might help others. Also I
have been informed that mechanism to create a context menu entry will change
in nautilus 2.5, making all this obsolete. Kind of frustrating after all the
time spent figuring out how to do it.

The mechanism will change? Where can I gather more information on this?

> But I am having some difficulties, most notabily with Bonobo binding to
> Python.

I did too. It's completely undocumented. The functions don't even have doc
strings. I mostly figured it out by guessing, so I wish the author would
document this stuff.

Ryan Boder
http://www.bitwiser.org/icanoop
--
Adriano Del Vigna de Almeida <katmandu fs inf br>