Re: Connect to Server dialog

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 18:28, Jerry Haltom wrote:

> Or: Include a
> "anonymous" checkbox, before the username/password combo, that
> disables the username/password fields.

The problem with this is it messes up the dialog as that checkbox would
appear regardless of which service you selected (it could be grayed out
of course but its still more screen baggage).

Of course we could have the lower half of the dialog change according to
what service is selected but thats only worthwhile if different services
require service specific options in addition to the common ones.

jamie.