Automounted Directories

Dear list-members,

displaying automounted directories (automounted by subfs V0.9) worked fine for me with the original Gnome-SUSE9.1 installation.
SUSE-9.1 uses Nautilus-V2.4.2.

However, I immediately replaced GNOME-2.4 from SUSE9.1 with garnome 2.6.1, and last week with garnome 2.6.2 (Nautilus-2.6.3).
Since than I must type a command like

 cd /media/usb

to make Nautilus showing the USB-Stick contents longer than 3 seconds.

Maybe someone can give a hint to this.

CU Ruediger Dohmhardt

PS: This e-mail belong to the thread "nautilus and automounted dierectories",
but I just became list-participant. Hence I had to open a new thread.

--
Ruediger Dohmhardt                  ruediger dohmhardt freenet de
Kiefernweg 7                        Tel.:  04101 61743