where's the sense in that?

Hi guys,

sorry for not posting a bug report, but I'm in Thailand and only got
internet at work... anyways... this I thought was kinda weird:

The filename "l048036t.pfa" indicates that this file is of type
"PostScript Type 1 font". The contents of the file indicate that the file
is of type "PostScript document". If you open this file, the file might
present a security risk to your system.

Do not open the file unless you created the file yourself, or received the
file from a trusted source. To open the file, rename the file to the
correct extension for "PostScript document", then open the file normally.
Alternatively, use the Open With menu to choose a specific application for
the file.

it's not exactly the same, but it matches good enough... also I miss a
don't show this warning again for this file type checkbox, cause using
rightclick menu all the time is annoying.

Other problem... my Nautilus crashes, when I try to empty the trash using
the button in the trash folder... works fine for right click menu on
desktop trash icon.

Take care

David

PS: I'm using the latest debian build.