RE: [RFC/PATCH] Nonotify - A simplistic way to determine directory content changes

>Might be interesting for the nautilus developers as well. Perhaps this
could be used by "fam" instead of dnotify.

I would advocate for any notification solution that doesn't involve FAM.
Slackware doesn't want to ship FAM because it is "very unsecure and its code
quality is terrible" and so many slack users are left without live
notifications on gnome. If something can be done to replace FAM, I am all
for it.

Eugenia