Re: UI Mockup

>As it is, I don't really like the proposed UI; I see no reason to remove
>the toolbar and the location bar from the browser window

I agree and disagree. I believe that the location bar and tools should be
there, but as an option (think OSX's and Epiphany's toolbar editor on how
that would work).

Regarding the mockup, it is nothing but Apple's Finder + PathFinder. Which
is not necessarily a bad thing.

>lots of Apple geeks have also mentioned how much they dislike it too.

I have yet to meet one. The new Finder is not the best thing in the world,
but it is much better than previous versions, much more functional because
of its left list bar.

Eugenia