ftp: URLs

Hi all,

Trying to open ftp: URLs in Nautilus 2.7.1, via the "Open Location..." menu
item. This is bleeding edge stuff - my gnome-vfs is built against gamin and
howl.

  ftp://ftp.gnome.org

    -> works

  ftp://ftp.gnome.org:21

    -> The folder contents could not be displayed.

  ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME

    -> Couldn't display "ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME";.
       Nautilus has no installed viewer capable of displaying the file.

  ftp://ftp.gnome.org:21/pub/GNOME

    -> Couldn't display "ftp://ftp.gnome.org:21/pub/GNOME";.
       Nautilus has no installed viewer capable of displaying the file.

I've verified that all these URLs work correctly with gnomevfs-ls. Should I
file this as a bug, or am I doing something wrong? (It doesn't seem like I
would be...)

- Jeff

                          chown -R us:us yourbase