Re: FEATURE: Icon Resource in application binaries

Hey, we don't want to make things THAT UNIVERSAL... nobody said that....
We can put away the part with the scripts (even though it is not that hard), there is no such thing on any other platform either (not that we shouldn't come up with something original from time to time), but embedding something at link-time in to the elf header that can be afterwords read by a file manager, it's not hard.
I think that we should focus on what would be cleaner to implement for the elf executable format, and Linux in particular.

Regards,
Ionut Cotoi
Junior Developer
BayStack Project