Re: How to refresh a folder in spatial mode?

On Thu, 2004-03-11 at 11:36 -0500, Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) wrote:
> hmmmm... if you changed a file in the console or in the window, it
> should auto refresh (for local directories).  F5 or Ctrl+R may refresh
> your window manually.
>
> luck!
>

> El jue, 11-03-2004 a las 03:59, 文 见 escribió:
> > I am trying to get accustomed to the spatial mode.
> > And I feel it inconvenient to refresh a folder when
> > the folder is changed,for example, a file is moved.

I know what he means, I was just thinking the same thing. FAM (File
Access Monitor IIRC), monitors changes in the file system and allows
nautilus to refresh when a file is changed. On my system, for some
reason, FAM has stopped working and its annoying to manually refresh
when things have changed.

Is there a way to re-enable nautilus to listen to FAM? Should spatialus
have a stronger dependence on FAM?

Cheers,
Ryan