Re: printing in nautilus

answering my own question:

thanks for the pointer for the script. I found it under
~/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts.

I placed an overly simple perl script in there to help me print:

<code>
#!/usr/bin/perl
`kprinter @ARGV`;
</code>

For my own purposes, I added some quick basic error checking to make
sure I am only sending files that can be printed by kprinter to it. For
example, I wouldn't send a .doc file over, I would launch OpenOffice
instead to handle that.

btw, does any one know of any method to call OpenOffice's printing
utility directly? I would like to be able to right click on a .sdc or
.xls file, select Script -> Print, and it will drop me at the printing
page of OpenOffice...

--
Josh Kuo <josh kuo prioritynetworks net>