Nautilus 2.6 scripts functionality?

Hi Guys,
I recently installed gnome 2.6, and I quite like the new nautilus - you
did a great job!
I'm having a little trouble figuring out how to install and run scripts
(as I could in nautilus 2.4). I found the following piece of
documentation[1] on the gnome site, but I don't appear to have a Scripts
submenu in the File menu. I've tested with both the browser and spatial
nautilus.
Did I miss something obvious?
BTW I build & installed gnome 2.6 & nautilus via garnome if thats
relevant.
TIA,
--Frank

[1] http://www.gnome.org/learn/users-guide/latest/gosnautilus-440.html