Re: Nautilus 2.6 scripts functionality?

>The scripts menu is only visible if you have scripts installed. Just
>copy your script to ~/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/ and it'll show up.

I lost my scripts when I upgraded my 2.4.2 to Gnome 2.6.
The *first* time I logged in to the new gnome, the scripts *were* showing in
the context menu.
But any subsequent relogin to the new gnome would show no sign of the
scripts menu. Please check the screenshot here:
http://img.osnews.com/img/7002/nautilus.png
The script lives in the right place as always did, the permissions are
right, and yet, no sign of it in the context menu.
Any clues? Or is this a bug?

Eugenia