Don't open in new window

Hello,

I know this might be a very stupid question but now I've tried searching for an hour on google and looked in the Nautilus help but I cant find it anywhere...

How can I make Nautilus stop opening everything in a new window?

I recently upgraded to Gnome 2.6 and I must say that I'm VERY pleased with the many improvements in Nautlius but I can't make it stop opening a new window when opening a folder and it's driving me crazy!

Hope this question is not too "basic" for this newsgroup?

Regards,
Frank Nørvig