Re: Bookmarks (Re: idea to end browser and spatial problems)

Thorsten Wilms wrote:

>So I think Places should be moved to the panel. And allowing custom
>Bookmarks next to the fixed ones (Places) would for sure be nice.

This would be great. However, there is the possibility of overcrowding the menu and thus making it unusable. Perhaps this could be helped by making a Bookmarks "place", which would just be a folder where links can bee created by hand, by nautilus (menu/right-click-on-folder) and by syncing with the filechooser bookmarks. If it is just a folder and links you can organize it by creating subcategories (folders) so it remains usable.

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi