Re: Quick Question

Jürg,

Thanks for the tip. I took a look at my fstab and extended user attributes were enabled for those file systems along with acl's the syntax was as follows...

/dev/system/home     /home                reiserfs   acl,user_xattr  1 2

I changed it to...

/dev/system/home     /home                reiserfs   defaults   1 2

Does nautilus just grep for user and thus it is mistakenly grabbing this field? could this be a bug?

Thanks again.

--Ed