Re: Nautilus' Open Location Dialog launchable from command line?

* Jimmy Do <crispyleaves gmail com> [04.11.08 13:05]:
> I think you might want to try 'Alt-F2'. It brings up the "Run
> Application" dialog, which can also open paths that you type in. The
> great thing about 'Alt-F2' is that you can use it from any
> application. Of course, using the "Run Application" dialog to open a
> folder isn't very intuitive. :)

It's not very discoverable either considering the "Run Application"
dialog doesn't mention being able to open locations. I hadn't realized
the Run dialog was capable of this either, so I used to open a nautilus
window and type ctrl-l whenever I wanted to quickly open a filesystem
location like /tmp.