strange error message

Just got this error:

Cannot open L_lang_4c.eps

The filename "L_lang_4c.eps" indicates that this file is of type
"Encapsulated PostScript image". The contents of the file indicate that
the file is of type "PostScript document". If you open this file, the
file might present a security risk to your system.

Do not open the file unless you created the file yourself, or received
the file from a trusted source. To open the file, rename the file to the
correct extension for "PostScript document", then open the file
normally. Alternatively, use the Open With menu to choose a specific
application for the file.
<<

only thing I can do is press cancel and no open anyway. I mean it's an
eps, which is of the type ps, but this error is just nonesense I think

David