volume keys switching Nautilus theme

After last apt-get update I got this confusing behavior of keyboard shortcuts:

Keys defined for volume up, volume down and mute do not
control respective sound properties, but panel and Nautilus start
changing theme to some simple Default theme, Nautilus icons are
lost, then after some moments theme gets back and also proper icons
are restored. I just look like multimedia keys behave as a kind of theme
switching keys.

Any tips or hints what could went wrong? Should I report Debian bug
or report upstream?

Vitezslav Kotrla

Nautilus version (Debian/unstable):

  $ dpkg -l | grep nautilus
  ii  libnautilus2-2 2.6.3b-3       libraries for nautilus components - runtime
  ii  nautilus       2.6.3b-3       file manager and graphical shell for GNOME
  ii  nautilus-cd-bu 2.6.1-4        CD Burning front-end for Nautilus
  ii  nautilus-data  2.6.3b-3       data files for nautilus
  ii  nautilus-media 0.8.0-3        Multimedia goodies for Nautilus

P.S.: May capplets version is important, too? I got 1:2.6.1-12 here.