Re: Rethinking emblems

Andreas Nilsson wrote:
I have done a small writeup on some smarter way of using emblems.
Currently most of them are nothing more but pretty pictures you can attach to your folders, but they have a lot of potential. Some of the stuff have been brought up before, like the watermarking of folders.
I like that idea a lot. I would propose then to remove the folder background option from nautilus and let emblems / backgrounds be the same thing.

Furthermore it would be nice if emblems were easier to add. Now you first have to go to the properties window. I'm thinking along the lines of adding an item to the context menu.

Jaap