NautilusMetadata

Is there any reason to keep all the nautilus metadata related functionality using Bonobo.
Can i remove the bonobo use from those objets and turn them normal GObjects?

I have been looking at it and this is what i will try:
   1) Remove all the bonobo usage from nautilus-metafile.c and nautilus-metafile-factory.c
   2) Remove all the monitor classes related to metadata and convert the NautilusMetafile to emit signals instead
   3) Remove nautilus-directory-metafile and adapt all the classes to call directly the nautilus_metafile methods.

I think i can have this working in a couple of weeks if there is interest in it.

Cheers,
Diego