Re: Browsing subversion folders?

On Fri, 2005-04-22 at 12:01 +0200, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 13:07 +0100, Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro wrote:
> >   I'm trying to access a subversion-over-https (DAV) repository in
> > nautilus, but it is failing with the error "The location is not a
> > folder."
> >
> >   Is that operation not supported, or is it a bug?
>
> Are you using "davs://server/dir/" as the uri?

  No, I wasn't.  Thanks for the tip.  Now I can open the folder.  I can
also copy files from the subversion folder.

  However, I cannot either copy new files [1] into the subversion
folder, nor update/replace existing files [2] even though I have write
permission to it.

  Too bad.  It would be so nice to have folders with transparent version
control... ;-)

[1] Error "File not found" while copying
"/home/gjc/Desk...sh_cfp/AL.dvi".

[2] Error "Unsupported operation" while copying
"davs://gjc tel   /r3t_M148.jpg".

--
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
The universe is always one step beyond logic.