Re: spatial mode, world map

On 4/26/05, Magnus Damm <magnus damm gmail com> wrote:
> On 4/26/05, Daniel Borgmann <spark-mailinglists web de> wrote:
> > What intrigues me so much about the whole spatial concept is to a large
> > extend, that it makes cooperation between different desktop objects not
> > just possible, but also natural and efficient.
>
> I agree. But I think some pieces of the spatial puzzle are still
> missing to make it as efficient as it could be.

Spatial is in my mind about taking steps towards totally new ways of
desktop computing. I personally envision the spatial nautilus as a
preliminary implementation of filesystem traversing that will perhaps
some day become something like the Mnemonic user interface[1]
described by Christian Lagerkvist.

So while spatial is awesome and cool, it's just the beginning.

[1] http://cla.tc.se/mui.html

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi