Re: nautilus-list Digest, Vol 10, Issue 8

Thank you for the reply.

I didn't know/notice the name Trash/Wastebasket difference in US and UK English versions. It happened that the Debian (Sarge) which our local G/LUG downloaded had 'Wastebasket' in GNOME 2.6/2.8.

About the refreshing, I hadn't noticed it was Crtl-R in all GNOME apps. But still pressing Crtl-R with left hand is a bit uneasy, it would have been much easier if a single key like F5 was used... I know it will be difficult and take a long time to change now, but if possible, it would have been fine. It will also be easier to people moving in from the Redmond OS. Don't you think so?

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup