Regarding Nautilus-cd-burner `Write to Disk...' menu item.

Hi All,

Problem
-----------
To sensitise or desensitise `Write to Disk...` menu item depending on the availability of CD-Writer on M/c.

Analysis and Observations
---------------------------------
To make this to work, my observations where,

Menu item `Write to Disk...`, addition to the main context menu is part/done of/in nautilus-cd-burner sources. The item is being created using nautilus/libnautilus-extension/nautilus-menu-item.c (nautilus_menu_item_new). This function will create a menuitem of type `NAUTILUS_TYPE_MENU_ITEM` and returns it to the caller function i.e nautilus-cd-burner/burn-extensions.c (nautilus_burn_get_file_items).

I have written a check function in nautilus-cd-burner to verify the availability of CD-Writer on M/c, this function will be part of nautilus-cd-burner code.

Now, the problem is, i need to sensitise or desensitise `Write to Disk...` menu item depending on the return value from the check function.

But, I don't find any API to alter the values of the members of the struct `NautilusMenuItem/NautilusMenuItemDetails`. So, for this i want to introduce a new function in nautilus/libnautilus-extension/nautilus-menu-item.c file, to alter the values of the members of the struct `NautilusMenuItem`.

Will that be ok?.

Or as a alternative solution is to make, Write to Disk...` menu item not to appear in the context menu if no CD-Writer is available on M/c. This is can be easily done in nautilus-cd-burner code.

Kindly advise.

Regards
Vijay.