Re: an extension to share folder with nautilus

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 14:03:41 +0200, Aschwin van der Woude
<aschwin van der woude movial fi> wrote:
> Good stuff!
> Perhaps it would be nice if such shares show up in "Computer", "Places"
> or "Network", so it is easy to see all the folders being shared.
I thought about integrating it with shares-admin from gnome system
tools because it already have the functionnality to display all folder
being shared on the system. And as far as i looked in the code, it
would be fairly trivial to integrate it.

But i'm always open to suggestions :)

--
Sebastien Estienne