Re: feature freeze

Il giorno ven, 21-01-2005 alle 11:42 +0100, Alexander Larsson ha
scritto:
> We're currently in a feature freeze. The difference between fixing a bug
> and adding a feature is sometimes small, and some of the latest patches
> I've been committing  could be argued to be features. Since I was away
> for such a long time during the non-feature-frozen period I've been a
> bit lenient about this until now.
>
> However, from now we need to take the feature freeze seriously and
> mainly work on fixing actual bugs.

What about change GTK_DIALOG_QUESTION in GTK_DIALOG_WARNING for
confirmation alerts? I.e. for the empty trash confirmation?

Note that HIG suggest the warning icon [1], while currently a lot of
GNOME projects still use the question one.

[1] http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/2.0/windows-
alert.html#alerts-confirmation

--
Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>