Re: Ctrl-l completions when invoked from folder

Todd Chambery wrote:
Hi all,

I love the "new" gnome file dialog, and I wondering why the ctrl-l
functionality found there is different from when invoked from a
nautilus folder.  Specifically, the file dialog version provides a
drop-down of possible completions, where the folder impl only offers a
single unique completion.

This can be frustrating when the exactly path to the folder is known.

Is there a config option to turn this on, or should I file a feature request?

No, it's not possible to turn this on. Please file a feature request in bugzilla.

Jaap