Re: Does anyone working on nautilus-vcs ?

On Fre, 2005-07-22 at 00:43 -0400, Steve Tousignant wrote:
> I would like to know if anyone is currently working on anystuff about
> nautilus-vcs. Because, i would like to contribute more to the gnome
> community and see nautilus-vcs in an working environement ( mine is
> the principale goals ) . I've consulted and downloaded the sources
> from anoncvs but did not see any improvement from a long time. Is
> there any reason to this ?

I am working on it.
I have pretty big local changes here (svn support is resonably working)
but they are not in a state to be commited yet. This is about to change
very soon. I would not suggest you doing any patches before this commit
because they would probably not merge. Additionaly, you'll have a better
picture of what needs to be done (i'll fill the TODO list too).

cheers,
Raffaele
--
Raffaele Sandrini <rasa gmx ch>