offset bug for background and emblems

Hey folks,

I've just noticed a bug in nautilus 2.10.1-3 and want to know, whether
it's a known one or not.
There is a offset between the spot where the colour, pattern or emblem
is displayed, and the area, where it actually is. When you try drag and
drop or clicking on any of the items further down the list, you'll only
fail in doing so until you supposedly select an item further up.

Hope you understand. If it's not know, I'll file a bug report, but
please help me phrasing this ;)

Take care!

David