Re: Subversion support for nautilus available in the near future?

Hi - its not actually TortoiseSVN-style subversion support, although, i
guess, that could be possible. It's intended as a more background system
of versioning directories, without the user aware of all the
implementation details (ie .svn/CVS/{arch} folders). You can read more
about it here: http://triplehelix.org/~matt/rcs-mockups.html
I should be finished by september 1st (its a summer of code project),
but, at the moment, nothing works. I should have a working (read-only)
svn gnome-vfs method by sometime this week (wednesday, maybe?).

--Matt