Re: Nautilus epiphany integration & file transfers

On lun, 2005-06-13 at 12:45 +0200, Markus Bertheau ☭ wrote:
> В Пнд, 13/06/2005 в 12:31 +0200, Raphaël Slinckx пишет:
>
> > -How to handle the desktop being shown by nautilus, you don't have any
> > statusbar ? either fallback on a dialog, or just providing the progress
> > "emblems" can be enough, you don't do that much transfer to your desktop
> > except single files.
>
> I download everything to the desktop, including big files. I'm probably
> not the only one. It's the most obvious thing to do to make sure the
> user finds the downloaded files.

Oh i forgot about somethig, when a file is downloaded, show the progress
on the file, and when the transfer is done, put a "New" emblem or
somthing like that automatically, that disappear, for example as soon as
the file is selected, or after x time, or somthing like that.