Re: Progress dialogs patch

On Sat, 2005-03-26 at 18:29 +0100, Michiel Sikkes wrote:
> Hi nautilus developers,
>
> I'd like to propose a new lay-out for the progress dialogs in Nautilus.
> I've written a patch which lets the dialogs follow the HIG guidelines.
> I'd like to know your opinion on the placement of the widgets and the
> changes I made with this patch.

I like it a lot better than the old one. It's cleaner and you get to see
more of long filenames. So I cleaned it up a bit and committed it on
HEAD. It leaked progress_title & remaining_time_string, used gchar
instead of char and I removed the commented out stuff & white space
changes.

Thanks,
Martin