Re: Allow to use move/copy/link operations on open folder, attempt #2

Am Mittwoch, den 30.03.2005, 05:40 +0200 schrieb Martin Wehner:
> On Mon, 2005-03-28 at 17:07 +0200, Christian Neumair wrote:
> > This is the newest version of a patch I once sent this to mailing-list
> > [1] and that caused a long follow-up discussion. The thread revealed
> > that it was rejected because of possible bugs or sideffects, which was
> > totally unacceptable during pre-major freezes. Now that Nautilus has
> > branched, it would be nice to have this functionality in HEAD.
> > Thanks in advance!
>
> It doesn't compile as there's no NAUTILUS_ICON_SIZE_DND :)
> I made it use the icon size of the current view contained in the window
> and committed it on HEAD.

The dnd patch is located under [1]. Alex requested it [2], so it might
be a good idea to apply it as well. Sorry for not attaching the patch as
well, I forgot about it.

[1]
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/nautilus-list/2005-February/msg00090.html
[2]