Re: Nautilus anti-hax0r detection bug

On Sat, 2005-10-01 at 09:30 +0200, Luca Ferretti wrote:

> You make me happy :-)  I'm trying to port HighContrast icon theme to SVG
> and sometimes I need to select the source PNG to see the white border.

Ah... we do (at Sun) actually have all the high contrast icons in some
vector format somewhere (possibly not SVG, but should be convertable),
but nobody seems quite sure where they are right now, since the folks
responsible for drawing them moved on a while ago.

Did you at least manage to get some of them from Jakub (he drew the
initial set), or are you really trying to re-draw them all from
scratch? :/

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group