Playing around with libnautilus-vcs

Hello,
I was wondering who was managing the libnautilus-vcs project. I know
there is a branchs in work for subversion support and it's the part i
would like to help out. But, now i want to discuss about some
improvement we could do, and the planning about futur developpement.
ie: Introducing Arch. Other thing, there is some patch I will surly
submits, where do I send them, on this mailing list ?

Till then, i'll wait for some news about.