Re: desktop icon's size

Hi,

On Fri, 2005-10-14 at 16:08 +0200, Arnau Sanchez wrote:
> Selecting "default size" in preferences works well for most icons, but
> some apps (XMMS, Firefox, ...) install a non-standard size icon and the
> only solution is to stretch them manually (which is not perfect, as it
> is a visual adjustment). As a result, the desktop is never aligned.

Then, those applications are indeed broken.  You should file a bug for
those applications not installing icons with a correct size; or file a
bug for your distribution, and maybe attach your script, and let the
maintainers generate the icons when building their package.

I don't think Nautilus should work around this kind of bad behaviour.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi - <ebassi gmail com>