Revamping knob for stretch icons

Hei! we are still using the same knob from Eazel days.

Why don't use the attached one? Yeah, it's 10x10 instead 8x8, but
1280x1024 is the usual screen resolution now, I think we can scale it
up.

Moreover if someone have interest in coding, could be interesting:

     1. highlight only the used knob, not the entire icon, on stretching
     2. make knob themable (useful for large print a11y themes)
     3. revamp the rubberband (using cairo?) to something like the
        attached mochup. Please note the black and white rubberband to
        enhance visibility on dark backgrounds[1]
     4. add a "tooltip" while stretching showing the zoom level (as well
        as Terminal resizing its window show Col x Row)
     5. "Snap" the stretch action to default zoom levels (75% 100% 150%
        200% 400%)

I'll open bug entries in the next days.

[1] 3 black + 3  white dots is not a required feature. Feel free to try
other solution (1b1w1b1w or 2b2w2b2w or 2b1w2b1w and so on)