bypass trash delete command

Hi folks,

i assume most of you have that bypass trash delete command activated in
nautilus. It just happend to me that i deleted important data by
accident because i was to improvident with my mouse. The delete and
trash menu entry are one upon the other.

I had this idea how one could improve the delete situation with bypass
trash, what do you think about a chancel dialog that opens and gives you
the chance to chancel that delete progress. It could have a auto-timeout
with 2 or 3 seconds, and it could show the name of that file(s).

For those who dont like this, it could be a 3. option in the nautilus
preferences, e.g. "bypass trash delete command with request"

what do you think about this?

regards, Sven