Results of burning with Nautilus

Dear friends:

I succeeded burning my 3:45 minute (7.1 GB) DVD compressed (to 4.3 GB and copied and decrypted by K9copy. Two things:

1) While burning with Nautilus I was completely unable to do anything else. It took up all of my PCLINUXOS system and if I tried to use any other application, it would freeze Linux.

2) In the final result, two major VOB files were missing. This may have had more to do with K9Copy than with Nautilus. Just reporting the facts.

Thank you.

Benjamin