Re: Trash LocationWidgetProvider

Ugh, I replied only to alex the first time.  Sorry.

On 4/26/06, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> wrote:
> I'm not sure exactly what you mean, because you didn't attach the patch,

I was using my http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~weckerl/nautilus_patch.html
page to host the patch, but I suppose the general standard around
here, is to attach the patch to messages.    And in either case, I
forgot to mention the link.

I've attached the patch this time.

> however, the extra widgets added in with add_extra_location_widget gets
> cleaned up in the call to remove_extra_location_widgets() in
> update_for_new_location().

Thanks for the clarification.

Lakin