Re: exif data in nautilus

Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-12-31 at 13:54 -0800, Chris Ellison wrote:
>
>>In reference to:
>>http://mail.gnome.org/archives/nautilus-list/2003-July/msg00027.html
>>
>>I need to sort my pictures by the date that they were taken (as
>>specified in the EXIF data).  Is there a way to do this?
>

> You could try out the F-Spot photo management software that has this
> functionality.
>
> http://www.gnome.org/projects/f-spot/
>
> //Tuomas

I do would like exif data available in nautilus.  I have an extension
that is meant to expose more image data to nautilus
(http://stonetable.org/projects/nautilus-pr0n/) but it doesn't actually
use EXIF data yet.  It shouldn't be difficult to extend to add this
functionality, though.  If there are no other working solutions to it
I'll go ahead and do it.

--
Adam M. Israel
adam battleaxe net