sftp copy: Nautilus dies

Hi all,

Last weekend I used Nautilus on my Ubuntu Dapper 6.06 installation to copy a lot of files between two machines. Halfway this transaction, Nautilus dies unexpectedly.

Setup:

[server running ubuntu 5.10] --- [speedtouch 546 adsl modem/router] --- [notebook running ubuntu 6.06]

On my notebook I downloaded files from the server using sftp protocol. There were about 30k files, total size 3 Gb. I tried it 3 times, nautilus dies around 50%, every time at a different moment.

On the website I found that the latest stable release is 2.12.0, while Ubuntu Dapper is shipped with 2.14.1.

Question: what to do now? Should I make a bug-report, is any more information needed?

best regards,

Martin