New GBookmarkFile API in GLib 2.12

Hi,

I'm interested by porting the nautilus_bookmark_* API to the new
g_bookmark_file API from GLib 2.12. But I have some questions:

- Is it ok if nautilus 2.15 depends on glib 2.12 or should it wait for
nautilus 2.17 ?

- Where should the bookmark file be saved ? Maybe we should discuss this
with Gtk guys because it should be user by GtkFileChooser too. Now the
file is ~/.gtk-bookmark

- Should we update nautilus-bookmark-*.c and try to keep the same API or
should we directly use g_bookmark_file API in nautilus-places-sidebar.c
for example ?

- Is it ok to make the change now or should we wait for GtkFileChooser
before to copy how they do ?

Thanks,
Xavier Claessens.