new file shortcut

Here's a little idea that just popped into my head.
I sometimes use nautilus to take notes/sections of a webpage and create
a text/doc file and paste the contents in and save.
It'd be cool if I could do something like shift+ctrl+v in a filemanager
window and have it create a new document with the text already in it and
let me rename it, all in one movement.
at the moment I have to copy text, right click my fm window, go to new
doc item, select new item, name it, open it, paste in content, save it.

A shortcut would be really handy imo, so i'd just copy text, ctrl+shift
+v (or ctrl+right click), name it, hit return - and my text is
automatically put into the file and saved.

Cheers,
Paul