Re: Policy to show drives/volumes

On Fri, 2006-03-31 at 14:04 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

> If this makes sense, my next question is how to detect whether a
> GnomeVFSDrive is a floppy drive.  There's a GnomeVFSDeviceType
> enumeration, but you can only get that for a GnomeVFSVolume, not a
> GnomeVFSDrive.

Sorry, false alarm.  Xavier kindly pointed out in bugzilla that there is
a gnome_vfs_drive_get_device_type().  I'll cook patches for Nautilus and
the file chooser and post them here.

So, are floppies really the only special case where we don't get
notification when they get *inserted* (not mounted)?

  Federico