Patch to fix #314139

Hi List!

 As I have been experiencing this bug for quite some time long, and been
bitched my converts that this is such a minimal thing for an "OS" to
know to do, I have decided to write a patch for it myself.

 My patch basically adds another check before deciding on a "move"
operation, in a similar way to what [1] is already doing, and as such,
[1] must be applied before [2] can be applied to achieve the fix.

This is already scheduled for dapper-updates, but I would love to see it
fixed upstream as well, for benefit of other distros who have reported
this issue. (has also bee spotted in Fedora)

Many Thanks!

Cheers,

Sivan

[1]: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=63939&action=view