Re: file delete in nautilus file manager

Maik Sinkovec wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I am running currently Suse 10.0.
> If I want to delete a file in the file manger, I only get the option to
> move the file into the waste basket. Is there a keyboard combo or an option
> that can be enabled to actually delete the file rather than to move the
> file into the waste basket and empty the waste basket?

Yes there's a combo, select the file and press Shift+Del , see the
documentation[1] if you want to have a menu option for that...
Hopefully we will have in the future an editable[2] documentation so I
could have annotated the key combo to the docs :)...

[1]
http://www.gnome.org/learn/users-guide/2.14/gosnautilus-8.html#gosnautilus-443

[2] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Library