Re: Proposal for making Nautilus more accessible, usable and easy to general users with beautification

But this vast  exprienced nautilus-mail community is what I want to pitch. First of all, I need to collect your experiences and what features you want to add or remove from the Nautilus.

I've always missed a "lock item" option in desktop icons, because there are some important folders that I like having on the left, and if they could be locked I could rearrange the rest by name without these changing places.