Re: where's the "copying files" icon stored?

On 4/4/07, David Prieto <frandavid100 gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

When you copy some files in nautilus you get a progress window with a
specific icon, like the screenshot I attached.

The idea is really good as it gives a hint of how much is left without
even having to look at the window, but the icon looks a bit
old-fashioned. I'd like to make a new one, so could you tell me where
the current icon is stored so I can take a look at it and do some work
on it?

It's actually coded in
./libnautilus-private/nautilus-file-operations-progress.[ch]
and
./libnautilus-private/nautilus-file-operations-progress-icons.h

Jaap